Job opening in Maintenance Department
Industry type : Steel Plant
Location : Daman
Department : Maintenance
Designation : Maintenance Assistant Manager/ Manager
Qualification : BE (Mechanical)
Exp. : 8+ years
Salary : 50,000 to 60,000 Per Month
No. of opening : 5
- Coordinates major maintenance and project requirements with production and engineering, to include major downtime activities and downtime periods and supports the effort to identify opportunities and assist in developing the Capital and Repair Material Budgets.
- Manage and evaluate the Maintenance staff including but not limited to performance management, employee improvement and employee development plans, etc.
- Coordinate and effectively manage the day to day maintenance activities, this includes employees and contractors, equipment and inventories. Evaluate and ensure that resources provided are efficiently and judiciously utilized. Maintain awareness and appropriate documentation and accurate statuses on activities and processes.
- Provides direction to the operation and maintenance of the Utilities.
- Ensure parts availability in the stockroom to minimize equipment downtime while balancing economic maintenance inventory management.
- Sets and evaluates departmental goals and objectives through a collaborative effort with maintenance departmental supervision.
- Model and lead activities to ensure the safety of self and others; ensure safe work practices and work environments. Demonstrate a personal commitment to creating a safety culture.
- Maintain equipment to ensure proper function and reliability
- Assist in developing continuous improvement plans
- Develop short term maintenance plans
- Ensure that employees are trained properly.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, peers, managers, and customers. Show judgment and the ability to identify the appropriate interactions and communications to share with others.
- Ensure safety and environmental guidelines are met and coached to all maintenance employees
- Duties as assigned by Plant Manager to support plant related areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or equivalent experience required
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong leadership, negotiation, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Must have some computer skills
Interested? Mail your Resume at : email@example.com
submit your resume at – https://theactivegroup.in/submit-resume